If you wear a human hair wig, there’s no need to skimp on style. Just style your 100 human hair wigs to upgrade your look or to give your natural hair a break from the rigors of daily styling products.
1. Wash your human hair wig gently. The gentler, the better. Put the wig on a wig stand.
2. Comb the hair of the wig with a detangling comb. Don’t comb the base of the wig or the mesh where the hair is attached.
3. Roll the wig with hair rollers while it is still damp. You may use a spray bottle filled with diluted setting lotion or water to keep the hair moist as you work with the hair to style it. This will help the hair to adhere to the rollers and give a good curl to the ends of the hair.
If you prefer to curl the wig with a curling iron, you may do so once it’s dry. Curl each section of the wig with a curling iron. Skip to “Step 6.”
4. Dry the wig. Either let the hair air dry overnight or place the wig and wig stand under a hard hat dryer. Keep the setting of the dryer low. It will take 45 minutes to 2 hours for the wig to dry depending on the length and thickness of the hair on the wig.
5. Take out the rollers once the wig is completely dry.
6. Style the wig to your liking using gentle strokes with a comb or wig brush. Spray a light mist of hair spray or spritz to seal the curls and the style.
7. Remove the wig from the wig stand and try your freshly styled human hair wig on to see how it looks. You may need to add a few finishing touches to personalize the style of the wig to fit your face.